Boston Semi Equipment (BSE) is a worldwide test automation products and services company. Our automation products include gravity and pick-and-place handlers capable of handling a wide range of IC packages and applications. We also develop custom automations solutions to meet customer’s exact equipment requirements. As a global provider committed to delivering the highest caliber of services and solutions, BSE constantly seeks talented, creative professionals with a passion for excellence.
Why Work at BSE:
At BSE, we take pride in our employees as well as in the products and services we provide. Our Vision is to be recognized in the semiconductor industry as the most reliable, responsive, and innovative supplier of high-quality automation systems, technical services, and expert solutions. We recognize the only way to achieve our Vision is to hire the best talent and develop this talent to allow us to reach our goals. At BSE, you’ll get the chance to make an impact and immediately be an integral part of our team, with the opportunity to advance your career using our specific career path model.
- Kit Job for the manufacturing floor by pulling material from assigned locations in the stockroom recording appropriate information on the Job pick list.
- Label each Kit with appropriate Job # & Assembly Number
- Report any quantity discrepancy to supervisor when pulling material from the stockroom.
- Move accepted material from QC to valid Stockroom location via the computer system.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Ensure proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Interacts with drivers and suppliers.