About our company:
Boston Semi Equipment (BSE) is a worldwide test automation products and services company. Our automation products include gravity and pick-and-place handlers capable of handling a wide range of IC packages and applications.
We are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Technician to join our company, supporting Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, and R&D. BSE designs and manufactures automated device handling equipment for the semiconductor industry. This position will play a critical role in the support of testing and troubleshooting our products as well as the assembly of electro-mechanical assemblies, cables, and test fixtures
- Operate and execute final test processes on our automatic handling equipment products
- Perform sub-assembly, final assembly, and integration of our automatic handling equipment products in support of manufacturing schedules.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering and R&D in testing and troubleshooting the transfer of new designs to manufacturing
- Review manufacturing documentation and recommend changes/improvements that lead to improved quality and efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field
- 7+ years of technician experience, preferably in an equipment or instrumentation company
- Must possess/demonstrate ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, detailed prints.
- Must possess/demonstrate troubleshooting skills for electro-mechanical assemblies
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player, but also capable or working independently
- Must overcome obstacles that arise and ship top quality product on time.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks with limited supervision.
- Physical ability to lift and carry inventory and tools.
- Willingness and ability to work over time, as needed.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position (excluding possible over time).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 – $38.00 per hour