Boston Semi Equipment (BSE) is a worldwide test automation products and services company. Our automation products include gravity and pick-and-place handlers capable of handling a wide range of IC packages and applications. We also develop custom automations solutions to meet customer’s exact equipment requirements. As a global provider committed to delivering the highest caliber of services and solutions, BSE constantly seeks talented, creative professionals with a passion for excellence.
Why Work at BSE:
At BSE, we take pride in our employees as well as in the products and services we provide. Our Vision is to be recognized in the semiconductor industry as the most reliable, responsive, and innovative supplier of high-quality automation systems, technical services, and expert solutions. We recognize the only way to achieve our Vision is to hire the best talent and develop this talent to allow us to reach our goals. At BSE, you’ll get the chance to make an impact and immediately be an integral part of our team, with the opportunity to advance your career using our specific career path model.
Operate and execute final test processes on our automatic handling equipment products
- Perform sub-assembly, final assembly, and integration of our automatic handling equipment products in support of manufacturing schedules.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering and R&D in testing and troubleshooting the transfer of new designs to manufacturing
- Review manufacturing documentation and recommend changes/improvements that lead to improved quality and efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field
- 7+ years of technician experience, preferably in an equipment or instrumentation company
- Must possess/demonstrate ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, detailed prints.
- Must possess/demonstrate troubleshooting skills for electro-mechanical assemblies
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player, but also capable or working independently
- Must overcome obstacles that arise and ship top quality product on time.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks with limited supervision.
- Physical ability to lift and carry inventory and tools.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime, as needed.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 – $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person