About our company:
Boston Semi Equipment (BSE) is a worldwide test automation products and services company. Our automation products include gravity and pick-and-place handlers capable of handling a wide range of IC packages and applications. We also develop custom automations solutions to meet customer’s exact equipment requirements.
BSE is a great and unique place to work. We are a small company with a talented team of professionals working in an environment of quick decision making and little bureaucracy. We are developing an innovative product for our industry packed with new technology that involves robots, precise x-y-z motions, vision, complex algorithms, and HMI/GUI interfaces. We are looking for a bright, and talented Salesperson or Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying and creating business opportunities in their assigned territory as well as managing existing key accounts.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales / account management providing systems and service solutions to the semiconductor industry.
· Demonstrated a history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to leverage resources when and where needed to achieve customer and organizational goals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
· Competence in direct F2F customer interfacing and giving presentation.
· Knowledge of the semiconductor industry and back-end test solutions preferred.
· Up to 30% travel may be required.
· Operate as the sales first point of contact for assigned customers throughout the US territory.
· See that customers receive all requested communications, documentation, commitments, and updates from the factory in a timely fashion.
· Work interactively with the company’s marketing, engineering, service, and operations groups to ensure requirements and expectations are achieved.
· Oversee day-to-day account management issues, drive urgency for resolutions.
· Provide accurate activity reports and sales forecasts.
· Develop a high degree of customer satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- sales/account management: 5 years (Preferred)
- semiconductor equipment: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Billerica, MA 01821